I thought about doing all of them in one post, but that would be long and disjointed, so I’m going to do two in this one and the other one later.
First thing: I’ve graduated college! Because of that, I need a new name for this blog. Any suggestions are welcome.
Second thing: I got an award!
Thank you L.E. Hunt The Palace for nominating me! Check her out because she’s awesome and she’s getting published soon.
So here are the rules.
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs (with under 200 followers).
5. Notify these blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
I don’t understand the fascination with 11, but here goes.
- What’s an interesting place you’ve been? My family went on a cruise to Greece and Italy as a celebration of my graduation. It was ten days and it was fabulous. I even found out I can sleep on a boat.
- Strange childhood obsession? Warriors by Erin Hunt. It’s a series about cats that a friend and I were into in middle school.
- Favorite book genre? I’m going to go with YA, both because I write it and because so many other genres can fit under it.
- If given the chance to be immortal, would you take it? Heck no. When God decides he wants to take me, I want to go. I’m not trying to be morbid, Heaven’s just better.
- Can you whistle? No.
- Was there ever a time you preferred the movie to the book? Yes. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
- Do you have any pets? Technically Lizzy is my mom’s dog, but yes.
- If you could have another ability, what would it be? The ability to refill things.
- What place do you want to live the most? Probably Middle Earth.
- Favorite Disney movie? I’m going to break this down into two categories: Disney princess and non-Disney princess. My favorite Disney Princess Movie is The Little Mermaid. My favorite non-Disney princess movie is Peter Pan.
- What is the best thing ever? Chocolate.
Now to the 11 random facts about me. I’ve always been terrible at these, so sorry in advance.
- I have broken four bones.
- I love dogs
- I hate cats and they hate me
- I’m terrified of down escalators
- I don’t like whipped cream
- If I had my way, I would never have roommates again
- I sleep like one of the dead, so it’s likely unsafe for me to live alone
- My favorite color is blue
- I watch violent movies on Valentine’s day
- My first phone was a pink Razr and it was indestructible.
- I’m incredibly unathletic, but not for lack of trying.
Most of the blogs that I follow are ginormous and don’t need any help, so I’ve only nominated six.
These are the 11 questions I want them to answer.
- Who is your favorite superhero?
- Favorite Disney sidekick?
- Favorite non-Disney animated movie?
- What do you do when you have writer’s block?
- If you could pick one mythological being to be real, what would it be?
- What’s the best vacation you ever went on?
- What’s one unpopular opinion you have and why do you have it?
- What’s your zombie apocalypse plan?
- If you were a fictional character, what kind would you be? (hero, sidekick, villain, henchman, etc.)
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- Sci-fi or Fantasy?
I have one question for everyone. Had you ever heard about this award before now?